The U.S. is at a threshold. After decades of “tough on crime” policies, the nation is rethinking how crime and justice should be approached.
Followers of Christ are called to be agents of reconciliation, part of God’s work to bring all people and creation to God. What are we doing at this threshold moment?
- The call for shalom: Reforming the U.S. criminal justice system
- Saving money, time and lives
- Restorative justice and criminal justice reform
- A worship service- Three prisoners: A meditation on the story of the prodigal son
- Facts about the U.S. criminal justice system
- Policy Principles: U.S. criminal justice policy should…
- Resources for learning more