Rooted in the understanding that we are called by God to be a voice with and for the poor, oppressed and marginalized, the MCC Washington Office advocates for robust funding of the International Affairs Budget (150 Account), including life-saving humanitarian and poverty-focused development assistance programs.
- Top 10 facts vs. myths of U.S. foreign assistance
- What is poverty-focused development assistance?
- Action alert: Support global poverty programs
- Sign-on letter: FY18 budget request
- Sign-on letter: House appropriators
- Sign-on letter: Senate appropriators
- Story – The greatest act is love
- Story – Love in the midst of famine and suffering
- Story – Doing more than just assisting
- Story – A community that once was happy
- Story – More arms for Nigeria?