Small group studies:
- Returning Veterans. Returning Hope – This curriculum is designed for congregations to think practically and theologically about the trauma of war, and how to help those who have experienced this heal from it.
- Radical Hospitality. This is a 6 week, biblical response to the immigration crisis that the U.S. currently faces. Courtesy of Mennonite Church, USA.
- Every creature singing. A biblical approach to the environment, climate change, and interacting with God’s creation. Courtesy of Mennonite Creation Care Network.
Worship service resources:
- The Lord is my light: A prayer service for Syria
- World Food Day 2015 bulletin insert
- Peace Sunday 2015
- Forms of imprisonment
- Food, hunger, and stewardship
- Military spending
- Death in Afghanistan
- U.S. foreign policy
- Fair trade